Shilpa Shirodkar on her bond with brother-in-law Mahesh Babu: Sometimes he's more there for me then my sister

Actress Shilpa Shirodkar, who was one of the successful actresses of 90s and featured in films like Hum, Gopi Kishan, Kishan Kanhaiya, Khuda Gawah and others, recently made a special appearance in Guns Of Banaras. While we are hoping to see her back on the silver screen soon, Shilpa recently spoke about her bond with brother-in-law and Tollywood superstar Mahesh Babu as she told E Times, "Namrata took over being my Mother and Father after they passed away in my life. She is my pillar of strength. Mahesh is a superstar for everyone but for me, he is my brother in law. Sometimes he's more there for me then my sister. If I have to describe our relationship in one word "FAMILY"."

Sharing her thoughts on the ongoing debate of nepotism, Shilpa asserted, "I don't see the harm in a child choosing a career like his father or mother. And I think in India it's been a norm to do that isn't it? Doctor ka beta Doctor, lawyer ka beta lawyer, teacher ka beta teacher, jeweller ka beta jeweller and so on, so Actor ka beta Actor, the journey becomes slightly easy for them, but it's not a given that they will be only and only be successful in that industry. Success only comes to those who deserve it, who work hard for it and with the blessings of the almighty. There are so many successful people in our industry who didn't have anyone and yet have made it big, today if their kids want to pursue their parents' career why not! I think it's unfair to judge everyone."

When asked about whether she faced any casting couch experiences, Shilpa replied, "Honestly, I never faced any casting couch issues, I met only amazing people, my co-actors, my directors, my producers, my technicians. They were all so amazing. I only learnt each and every day of my being in this outstanding industry."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3oMJXW6

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...