Sara Ali Khan: Lockdown made me realise that waking up every morning with my mother makes me happy

The title of Sara Ali Khan's upcoming film Atrangi Re is also applicable for 2020. It's been such a weird year due to the Coronovirus pandemic. So many things have changed for everyone. The actress spoke to Mid-day about resuming the shoot. She said, "I won't deny that it's difficult to be on [the floors] now. But eventually, I was relieved to return to the sets [after a break]. Maintaining social distance, wearing masks and adhering to [safety protocols] have changed the way we function, but the passion is the same."

Talking about her lockdown experience, Sara said, "Sitting at home for nine months can be difficult for someone as ambitious as me, but there's a learning in everything. I used to have 500 things on my to-do list, believing that [achieving them] will make me happy. The lockdown made me realise that waking up every morning with my mother [Amrita Singh] makes me happy."

In an interview with IANS, Sara opened up on working with different directors and exploring herself saying, "When I started off, my only dream and desire was to be able to do all kinds of genres of films with all kinds of directors. So, I truly consider myself extremely lucky that I have been given this opportunity because I am of course a die-hard David sir fan. But the truth is, not one particular genre of cinema I like."

On comparisons with Karisma Kapoor, Sara said, "She is an iconic star. She redefines the nineties for most audiences. So I don't think I have even attempted to step into her shoes. Of course, it is a remake and comparisons are inevitable. Up until now, I was so much more focused on bringing something new to the table. Everything is kind of tweaked to make it more today."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3mm3ew3

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...