Rajeev Sen on planning a baby with Charu Asopa: Marriage is not about just my wife and I

Rajeev Sen and Charu Asopa are one of the most adorable couples of small screen. While the fans of the couple are happy because of their reconciliation, Rajeev recently spoke about the plan of having a baby soon as he told Telly Chakkar, "Marriage is not about just my wife and me. It's about bringing in our future children. When the time is right, we will definitely get into that zone of having a child. I would love to be a father, and she would love to be a mother and experience that phase in our lives."

During the rough patch of their relationship, Charu spoke about reconciliation and told E Times, "I don't know if we are together or not. All I can say right now is he is Delhi and I am here in Mumbai. I know only what you guys know. What will happen in future I am waiting for God to show me the path, I have left everything on him now. I think problems happen in everyone's life, and we all go through ups and downs, it's just that we are celebrities, so a lot is written about us. if there is a light at the end of the tunnel, I will surely see. And when I get to see it I will share it with everyone."

She added, "During this pandemic I have learnt a great lesson, how to live on your own and how to enjoy your own company. Iss pandemic aur lockdown meri khud ke saath dosti kara di hai... Now, when I am staying all alone and enjoying my own company, I don't think it makes any difference to me now if I have someone with me or not. It doesn't bother me now because I have understood that I came into this world alone and I will go alone, I can't take anyone else with me. Woh kehte hain na hum chale, log judte gaye aur karwan banta gaya... It's fine If people want to be together and it's ok even if they don't want to be."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3gLMX2i

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...