Karan Tacker on his 7-year break before Special Ops; says, 'Jaan nikal jaati hai as you've got to support your family' [Exclusive]

Karan Tacker took a might long break from acting between his last TV show, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, and his first web series, Special Ops. Addressing the reason behind his decision, Karan Tacker told BollywoodLife in an exclusive interview, "This break period, when I wasn't acting for 6-7 years, which is when I actually worked the hardest because I didn't act on television, but I was hosting so much and a part of so many reality shows. But, as actors, we all have our dreams and aspirations for our careers, and I also wanted to go out there and pursue something, and didn't want to waste an opportunity by doing something that could probably be considered as mediocre, so that's why I really waited it out. I won't deny it, it was the toughest decision to take because for a working actor to sit back and say not to work is very tough. Rejecting work that's been offered to you thrusts you in a whole different kind of quandary since work is coming, you need to ear, you need to run your home, but you're refusing it all all in the hopes of fulfilling a dream."

Elaborating on how scary the break was, Karan Tacker added, "Fear is just the beginning of it jaan nikal jaati hai because your entire family is there, you're one of the earning members, so you've got to support them and got to make sure to meet ends. It's tough, it's not easy I don't want to glorify my struggle as it's a decision I took on my own and I'm extremely happy I did because somewhere or another it did land me working with Neeraj Pandey, which is quite a blessing, and this is the kind of work I've always wanted to do, I've wanted to be a part of stories that I'd like to watch, so that's the starting point of the content I want to do, so yeah, I did Special Ops, and today we're here chatting about it, so it's a lot of fun and I can only look back in hindsight and say that every decision I took was probably for the better."

In an exclusive interview with BollywoodLife, handsome actor Karan Tacker reflected on his beginning on television, proudly embraced being a TV actor and opened up about the big gamble he took by risking a lengthy break from acting post his TV show, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, and chose to host or participate in reality shows till a plum project like Special Ops came along. He also looked back a bit on the films he lost due to not having the right connections or linked to the right names in Bollywood while also dropping some major hints about his upcoming projects in 2021, among which a big-screen debut could be in the pipeline. Finally, the actor signed off on a word on the Farmers Protest.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/37p32I3

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...