Is Sonakshi Sinha entering politics like her father and brother? The Dabangg 3 actress reacts

Popular Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha, who was last seen in Dabangg 3 alongside Salman Khan and Saiee Manjrekar, recently reacted to the question that whether she is planning to follow the footsteps of parents Shatrughan Sinha and Poonam Sinha and brother Luv Sinha by entering politics, to which she answered E Times, I don't have any such plans." Speaking about her brother's entry, Sonakshi asserted, "I am very happy that Luv took the step, because he has the aptitude for it. He is well connected and informed about what's going on in politics. I think he did a very good job while he was at it."

Reacting to Luv's defeat, she said, "Of course, the outcome wasn't what we would have wanted, but I am proud of him for the way he handled himself and the connection he made with the people of Bihar. I am happy he took the step as we need younger people to get into politics." Sharing her plans about new year vacation, Sonakshi Sinha added, "I usually take off and travel to some new place to bring in the New Year, though, this year I don't know if I will be able to do that. After a long break due to the pandemic, I might just resume the shoot of my digital project. Maybe, I will go to somewhere close by."

On the professional front, Sonakshi Sinha will be next seen in Bhuj: The Pride Of India. The multi-starrer will see Ajay Devgn as Squadron Leader Vijay Karnik, Sanjay Dutt plays the character of Ranchordas Svabhai Ravari, who helped the army during the war. While Nora Fatehi will play an Indian spy named Heena Rehman, Sonakshi Sinha will be seen as a social worker named Sunderben Jetha Madharparya. So, are you excited about the war drama? Tweet and let us know @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3a66GZ1

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...