Choreographer Ganesh Acharya reveals losing 98 kgs; Kapil Sharma’s reaction will leave you in splits

Choreographer Ganesh Acharya will be seen on The Kapil Sharma Show along with choreographers Geeta Kapur and Terence Lewis. The promo of the episode is out and we can see a much-leaner Ganesh. Reportedly, he used to weigh 200 kgs, and on the show revealed that he had lost 98 kgs. This left everyone surprised. Kapil Sharma quipped, "Chotey chotey shehro me 46-46 kgs ke aadmi hotey hai. Do aadmi gayab kar diye apne."

Have a look at the promo below:

Kapil had earlier opened up on his love story while talking to Times of India. "My friend told me that Ginni likes me, but I dismissed it. One day, I directly asked Ginni, 'Tu mujhe like toh nahi karti?' and she denied it. Later, at a youth festival, I introduced her to my mother as one of my students," he said.

The actor had then begun auditioning for the Great Indian Laughter Challenge but was rejected and hence they parted ways. "I felt that our friendship has no future, as her financial condition was better and we belonged to different castes. So, we took a break. When I got selected for Laughter Challenge after auditioning again, she called to congratulate me," he revealed.

But destiny had other plans. After winning the show, his career took off and he decided to propose Ginni and ask her parents for her hand in marriage. However, he faced another rejection of his life. "Inke papaji ne bade pyaar se bola, 'Shut up' (laughs). Thereafter, I got busy with work, while she pursued MBA in finance. I guess she kept studying to avoid marriage proposals. At that time, I was settled in Mumbai, and so much was happening in my life. I then realised ki itna kuchh hua hai, but isne kabhi mujhe disturb nahi kiya. Itna patience kisi mein nahi dekha maine. Jab ye sab gadbad chal rahi thi, that's when I decided that it was the right time to marry," he revealed.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/37n5Gy0

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...