Bigg Boss 14: Rakhi Sawant REVEALS she had asked Sohail Khan for work and he got her Bigg Boss

Bigg Boss 14 is getting better day by day. This whole week of the show was about the challengers who entered. Vikas Gupta, Kashmera Shah, Manu Punjabi, Rakhi Sawant, Arshi Khan and Rahul Mahajan entertained the audience and were just amazing. Rakhi Sawant entered the house a bit late but she made each one of us laugh. She is a completed package of entertainment. Before entering the house, Rakhi Sawant in an interview with ETimes, revealed that she has asked Sohail Khan for work during lockdown and he got her Bigg Boss. Rakhi Sawant said, "Sohail Khan (bhai) helped me a lot. Salman sir's brother helped me. I had messaged him that bhai I want to work in the industry and want to do Bigg Boss. I don't feel shy to ask for work. Once even Mr Amitabh Bachchan had asked the top production houses for work. I had messaged Sohail bhai and asked for work in 2020 and I think he might have spoken to Salman (Host of Bigg Boss) sir."

"I am not confident but the way things happened I feel he might have passed my message. I had messaged a thank you note to Sohail bhai and had thanked Salman sir also. He told me that Sohail loves you a lot and I thanked him again. He helped me. Salman sir is very busy, so I had contacted Sohail bhai with a hope that he might help me, and I feel lucky they gave me a chance," she added. She also shared that Bigg Boss is a second chance for her in life. She said, "I consider this as a second chance in life and I feel I might make money, earn fans and also win the trophy. I hope to get more work after the show in Bollywood. Everyone makes mistakes in life and so did I, but we all deserve a second chance and now that I have got this opportunity I would not let it go waste. I went bankrupt in life and lost everything in life and now Bigg Boss is my opportunity to shine. I want to make a place once again in everyone's heart and work in Bollywood. I am going inside to share my personal story and wish that it will help many young boys and girls who are trying to make a mark in this industry."

Earlier, in an interview with BollywoodLife, Rakhi Sawant spoke about her friend turned enemy, Arshi Khan. She said, "Arshi bilkul bakwaas hai. She calls you a friend and backstabs you. When she went for Bigg Boss 11, I was the one who introduced to many known people. I took her to many shows, award functions and many other places. Nobody knew Arshi Khan in Bollywood. Now, after she has earned a name for herself, she has forgotten Rakhi. Meri billi mujhse myao. But Rakhi Sawant will not get affected by such a friend. She has seen my friendship until now but now I will show her my enemity. Uski mai aisi band bajaungi na ki zindagi mein ye khadi nahi ho payegi."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3qP2PFN

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...