Saif Ali Khan plans to cancel his autobiography; says, 'I'm not prepared to put myself through abuse'

The Chhote Nawab of Bollywood, Saif Ali Khan, who had earlier announced to pen his autobiography, might cancel it as he feels his honesty will disturb a certain section of audience and they will abuse him. During his appearance on Jacqueline Fernandez and Amanda Cerny's new podcast, the Tanhaji actor said, "Someone asked me to do a book, and I might chicken out, because it's too much work to do it properly, and then you have to be very honest as well, which probably will disturb quite a few people. Honestly, I don't know if I am prepared to put myself through the 100% abuse that's going to come my way."

He added, "I'm really sorry to say it, I'm going to say it, I don't think the general audience -- and not just general -- but there will be a section of the audience that's so negative in India that I don't want to share my life and talk about things..." He continued, "When I was walking today, part of the book should describe what I was feeling and thinking looking at these trees and thinking about how lucky we are to be shooting in Himachal, and it's not really."

Talking about his next project Bunty Aur Babli 2, the film also stars Rani Mukerji, Siddhant Chaturvedi and Sharvari in key roles. The film marks the reunion of the duo after 11 years. Saif and Rani have worked together in films like Hum Tum, Ta Ra Rum Pum and Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic. The sequel will see a huge time leap of 10 years and will feature two pairs of Bunty and Babli.

Talking about the film, Saif Ali Khan earlier said, "Bunty Aur Babli 2 is a completely rebooted sequel and is set in today's time. It is a fantastic script that hooked me on instantly. It is an out and out entertainer for the entire family to sit and enjoy and this is what I loved and connected with. Also, it's a new role for me, new language and milieu and that's what I really look for in a script. I also love the dynamics between the originals and the new Bunty Babli in the film. It's fresh, hilarious and extremely engaging. Rani and I have always had a lot of fun working with each other and I'm looking forward to our creative collaboration again. It's also equally amazing to be back home at YRF again."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2UKwtNs

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...