'My family and I are getting death threats,' reveals Malvi Malhotra

Actress Malvi Malhotra, who was stabbed on the night of October 26 by producer Yogesh Mahipal Singh for rejecting his marriage proposal, has revealed that she and her family members are getting death threats and wants strict action by the law. While the actress recently lodged a complaint against the accused at Versova Police Station, she told E Times, "On November 18, I went for a walk with my parents in my building compound around 9 pm, when a man wearing a mask came on his bike towards me. He shouted at my father and said, 'Yogesh will get bail soon. We will show you what can happen to you after that.' I have been having sleepless nights after that incident, and I plan to move to another home soon."

Speaking about her recovery, she said, "I haven't even healed properly. The only time I go out is when I have to go for my regular medical check-up. My doctor has advised me to walk a bit in the evenings, so that my lower body, which had become immobile due to the stabbing incident, gets some exercise. I hope strict action is taken against this man."

The Udaan actress earlier told Bombay Times about her health, "I am feeling better now. I returned home last night. The first thing we did was to pray to God that my organs were safe even after such a severe attack. My parents are with me. Understandably, they are worried and scared for my safety kyunki Bombay mein yeh sab cheezein nahi hoti hain. They are very scared to leave me alone and want to ensure that I am safe. They have told me that they want someone to be with me all the time."

"It will take some time for the wounds to heal. It will take me about two months to recover. My left hand was critical, as my little finger was almost dislodged due to the knife attack. Ussi ke liye doctor ne mujhe do mahine Mumbai mein rehne bola hai. The medical team performed two surgeries on the finger. Judd hi nahi rahi thi. Thodi si bach gayi thi because of which it was there. Had that not been the case, I would have lost my little finger. The doctors somehow managed to put it together after two surgeries," she added.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3lZEtGl

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...