Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi fame Mona Singh opens up on freezing her eggs at 34; says ‘Now I am free’

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi fame Mona Singh got married last year to Shyam Gopalan. She was 38 at that time. Did you know that the actress got her eggs frozen at the age of 34? In an interview to ETimes, she spoke about it.

She said, "I have frozen my eggs and now I am free. I did that at the age of 34. Because I have gotten married now, I want to chill with my partner and travel the world with him. I haven't done that yet. I have always travelled with my family or friends. I want to do that with my husband now and it is a different feeling now -- going for walks, getting all the attention, keeping Karwa Chauth vrat all this is so nice. Even though I love kids, if you ask me now, I am not mentally prepared to have one. Later in life, I would definitely think about it."

The actress said that she had her mom's support. "My mother was so happy when she heard about my decision to freeze my eggs. We both went to my gynaecologist in Pune and I had to take a few months break from work as the process involves a lot of mood swings. It took about 5 months for the process and now, as I said, I am free," stated Mona.

Mona also spoke about the changes in her life post marriage. She said, "I experienced so many beautiful things happening for the first time in my life. Before I got married, Gaurav (Gera) used to be my go-to person. I used to chill with Gaurav and share everything with him. And now it is my husband, who is not only a companion but a great listener, too. Also, I am a very old school kind of person and so I believe in adjusting after marriage. Compromising is a very negative term, so adjusting is what I would prefer to use. We both are adjusting and we both have our agreements and disagreements. We both are strong individuals and we respect each other's individuality."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3pM8qw1

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...