'I have never let TRPs of my show affect me,' says Gupta Brothers actor Hiten Tejwani

Popular TV actor, Hiten Tejwani, who is also seen in brief roles in films like Kalank and Entertainment, recently said that number in game doesn't affect him. Hiten's latest show Gupta Brothers - Chaar Kunware From Ganga Kinaare might not be doing well in TRP list but the actor is not stressed about it. Talking to E Times, he said, "Yes, I am aware that the TRP of Gupta Brothers has not been very good but as an actor, I have never let these things affect me. If an actor starts getting affected by TRP then how will he act? As an actor, I am giving my best and leaving everything to the audience. Also, I feel that it is very early to say that the show is doing well or not as the show is very new. It takes time for a show to build a loyal audience."

Though the actor says that he is aware that the channel doesn't give time to shows, as he added, "Gone are the days when we used to have a healthy competition between shows, but today it is a different ballgame. Everything is so quick. I am aware that recently only two new shows have taken off air because of low TRP but they were just launched! A show should be given at least eight months to build a loyal audience and to work. You can not just expect it to work immediately. Some shows take time. Even in our show Gupta Brothers we have changed the track from comedy to complete drama now because of the dip in TRP. I am sure and quite hopeful that this will and should work now. Even if the show doesn't work, I am not quitting it as of now, unless it is pulled off air. I am quite happy doing the show. There is so much of competition out there today that getting numbers in a short span is a real challenge for everyone."

So, do you agree with Hiten Tejwani? Tweet and let us know @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3eeBR4C

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...