Govinda reacts to Krushna Abhishek statement; says, 'I feel that washing dirty linen in public is an indication of insecurity'

It seems that the tussle between mama-bhanja jodi, Govinda and Krushna Abhishek won't end soon. Recently, we saw Krushna not participating in the episode of The Kapil Sharma Show, as the Partner actor was invited as guest. When asked the reason, he said, "Achhi comedy ke liye set ka mahaul achha hona chahiye" as he told Spotboye, "Yes, I refused to do the episode featuring my Maama Govinda, as there are some differences between us, and I didn't want any of our issues to affect the show. For comedy to be effective you need to work in a warm friendly atmosphere. Laughter can only be generated in the midst of good relations."

He added, "I love Govinda Maama a lot. And I know he loves me as much. Which is why he has the right to be upset with me. And I love him too much to face him now when things are the way they are between us. I wouldn't able to stop my tears. So, it's best not to do the episode. I've been very close to him. I've stayed at his home with him and his family. Jitna pyaar hai, utni hi doori ho gayi hai (Despite our love, there is distance between us)."

Now, Govinda has reacted to Krushna Abhishek's statement and told TOI, "I am utterly sad to talk about this in public, but it is high time that the truth came out. I read the report about my nephew (Krushna Abhishek) not performing on a TV show as I was invited as a guest. He also spoke about our relationship. His statement had many defamatory comments and was thoughtless."

He added, "I've frequently been at the receiving end of Krushna and Kashmera's defamatory comments mostly in the media and some on their shows and stage performances. I don't understand what they are gaining from all this. My relationship with Krushna was strong since the time he was a child; my family and people from the industry have witnessed it. I feel that washing dirty linen in public is an indication of insecurity and allows outsiders to take advantage of misunderstandings in a family."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/399rq1B

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...