Bigg Boss 14: Kushal Tandon calls Kavita Kaushik 'the cheapest soul', reveals Jamin Bhasin and Abhinav Shukla his favourite contestants

It seems that fans and TV celebs are not liking the game plan of Kavita Kaushik in the house as television actor Kushal Tandon slammed the FIR actress and wrote, "Didn't c this season much , but Jitna I saw , sorry to say Kavita Kaushik is the cheapest soul I ever saw in a Bigboss house @ColorsTV. Revealing his favourite contestants, he wrote, "My fav which I saw is Jasmin and Abinav shukla"

In one of the recent episodes of Bigg Boss 14, we saw Kavita telling Rubina Dilaik, "Salman sir poora 24 ghanta thodi dekhte hai. Woh bhi toh wohi part dekhte hai jo episode mein aata hai. Woh bhi apni judgment usi cheez pe banate hai. Aur main unki ek-ek expression, ek-ek line jo woh bolte hain, main bhanp gayi hoon ki main kaisi dikh rahi hoon (Salman sir does not watch all 24 hours, he just watches whatever is shown in each episode and forms a judgment. I can understand from his expressions and statements how I must be looking in the show)."

"Main yeh soch ke aayi thi ki aur koi nahi toh mujhe Salman sir samjhenge (Before coming on the show, I thought that at least Salman sir would understand me, if not anyone else). But he is not interested. Toh main phir kiske liye (Then what am I here for) ?," Kavita questioned. While talking to Rubina, Abhinav Shukla and Nikki Tamboli in a different conversation she asked, "Kya yeh game fair hai? Kya mujhe koi mauka milta hai ki main apna paksh rakhoon? Salman sir tak ke saamne rakhti hoon, he doesn't seem interested. Woh toh Eijaz ko bolte hai, 'Arre, aap bohot achche jaa rahe hai.' Toh main kisko bolun (Is this a fair game? Do I get a chance to present my side? When I try to tell Salman sir about my side of the story, he doesn't seem interested. In fact, he compliments Eijaz's game. So whom should I air my grievances to)?



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2UHQkwM

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...