Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her 'worst kiss' was with Robert Downey Jr aka Iron Man

Well, the crackling chemistry between Pepper Pots aka Gwyneth Paltrow and Iron Man/Tony Stark aka Robert Downey Jr was a treat for all the fans. While audience loved their equation in Iron Man and Avengers franchise, Gwyneth revealed that her worst kiss was with RDJ. In one of the recent episodes of Goop podcast, Gwyneth and Kate Hudson discussed about their best and worst onscreen kisses.

When Gwyneth asked Kate about her best kiss, the said that she could on only think about her worst kisses and added that it was with How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days co-star Matthew McConaghuey. "Honestly, I feel like I kind of haven't had the best kissers," Kate said. "I feel like I should have had better ones." "Every time I kissed McConaughey, I mean, it's like there's just something happening and there's like snot, or wind," she said. "Like when we were kissing, like, in the end of Fool's Gold, we're like in the ocean, we had the plane crash, he just had snot all over his face!," she added.

On the other hand, Gwyneth revealed it was with RDJ and said, "With Robert, like, when I kissed him, I was like, 'You've got to be kidding me, this is literally like kissing my brother.' In 2012, Robert told the same thing to People Magazine and asserted, "She said... I didn't know what I was doing, like, 'It didn't feel good.' And I said, 'You know what? First of all, we're all friends, so what would be creepy is if I was coming off all sexy to you while we were shooting which by the way, I've done that in movies and it creeps them out! So why would I creep you out?'."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3k1upf4

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...