Composer Sajid Khan reveals emotional moment from Radhe sets; says, 'Salman Khan, Sohail Khan and I looked up at the moon and felt Wajid is watching over us'

Popular composer Wajid Khan of Sajid-Wajid duo passed away in June this year and his untimely demise sent shockwaves across the nation. While the birth anniversary of Wajid was celebrated on October 7, his brother Sajid Khan revealed an emotional moment from the sets of Salman Khan's highly-anticipated venture Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai. He said it was 11; 45 pm a day before Wajid's birthday and he, Salman Khan and Sohail Khan were discussing about the song details on the sets of Radhe and post that the superstar arranged a cake and along with Sohail hugged Sajid emotionally. Later they remembered Wajid by looking at the sky.

Talking to E Times, Sajid revealed, "Salman, Sohail and I looked up at the moon and felt that Wajid is watching over us. Salman then kept a hand on my shoulder and said that Wajid is always there with us. He further told me ' tension mat le, mehnat kiye ja'." He added, "I feel he is right beside me when I am in my car. I feel he's with me wherever I go. I can't fathom what I will talk if and when I am called somewhere to speak a few words; we both went up together on every stage. On the sets, we ate together. We even took naps together."

Revealing his and Wajid's favourite song, Sajid said, 'Hello Brother title song. Wajid and I often cheered each other up with this song, when we felt low.' Well, we would definitely get emotional while listening to some of the last compositions of Wajid in Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai. Directed by Prabhudheva, the film also features Randeep Hooda, Jackie Shroff and Disha Patani in key roles.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3dnlvGf

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...