Bigg Boss 14: Kumar Sanu apologises for son, Jaan Sanu's comments on Marathi language; raises questions about his son’s upbringing by his mother

Bigg Boss 14 contestants have finally upped their game and have been playing well. The show was initially quite boring but it seems slowly the contestants are making it worth watching. Recently, Jaan Sanu got into trouble for his comments on Marathi language. For the uninitiated, Jaan was quite upset with the closeness between Nikki Tamboli and Rahul Vaidya and told her, "Marathi mei mat baat kar, mere saamne mat baat kar, meko chid hoti hai. Sunaauga teko, mere saamne Marathi mei mat baat kar. Dum hai toh Hindi mei bol warna mat baat kar, chid machti hai meko." This comment did not go well with many including Shiv Sena leader Pratap Sarnaik and Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) leader Ameya Khopkar, who demanded an apology. Jaan Sanu did apologised to Maharashtrians for his Marathi remarks and said that it was not his intention to hurt the sentiments of anyone.

Even the channel also an apology letter. Now, veteran singer Kumar Sanu has reacted to his son's comments on Marathi language. In a video, Kumar Sanu said, "I heard that my son, Jaan, said something very wrong that never crossed my mind or could have crossed my mind in these 41 years. Maharashtra, Mumbai and Mumba devi blessed me and gave me name, fame and everything else. I can never think such things about that same Mumba devi and Maharashtra. I love and respect all languages of India. I have sung songs in different languages." Kumar Sanu also clarified that he did not live with Jaan for 27 years and does not know what kind of upbringing has his mother, Rita Bhattacharya given him.

He said, "I have not been with my son for 27 years. We have been living separately for 27 years. I don't know about the upbringing his mother gave him and I don't understand how he could have said such a thing. I am sorry. As a father, I can only apologise to you all."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2JcWgeM

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...