Bigg Boss 13's Shefali Jariwala wants to experiment in the supernatural genre, but not as a 'chudail'

Shefali Jariwala created a storm in the industry when she featured in the music video, Kaanta Laga. The actress was seen in Bigg Boss 13 wherein she entered the house as a wild card contestant. A lot of people have complained to the actress saying that why has she kept herself away from the industry. Basically, her fans want to see her in TV shows or films and hence the complaint. Bigg Boss was her major stint after her couple appearance in Nach Baliye 9 with her actor-husband, Parag Tyagi. People are shooting despite the pandemic and on being asked about her work projects, Shefali told Spotboye, "I go with the flow. Anything that has happened in my life is not because I had planned it. When it comes to picking up projects, it should be something that should excite me. I believe I would be able to give my hundred percent only when I am completely excited about it. There is a lot of work coming my way but nothing has excited me enough."

She said that she does not mind doing a daily soap as well. "In television, you need to give a long time commitment and to play that particular character you need to be completely ready for giving your long years to it. So, whatever I pick and choose I have to make sure that ki main vo karte karte bore na ho jaaun. As far as webspace is concerned, we were in discussion and negotiations for a lot of things before lockdown. Among which few are in process and some have to be postponed as travel limitations are still there. For television, I am waiting for the right role because I am a very different kind of a person who gets bored very easily. So, I have to pick up something which keeps me excited for 3-4 years."

Shefali is also open to the supernatural genre, however, there's a catch. "I think it's very cool. Supernatural shows are very popular and in-demand on television. But at the same time if I am asked to play the character of a 'chudail' then I can't relate to it. So, if something that I can relate to in that genre comes my way, I will love to do it."

what do you have to say about it? Let us know by tweeting to us at @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/37UpKZk

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...